NMIT extends a warm welcome to all International Students. You will find relevant information the admission process to NMIT.
Registration Before Arrival
A) Registration / Before Arrival
- Completed Application Form (all pages)
- Photocopy of passport – All pages (including front page/ back page/ empty pages). Passport Validity has to be at least 2 years.
- Certified true copies of applicant’s academic qualification(s) in original language and English translated version.
- Six recent colour passport –sized photographs with blue background (3.5cm by 5 cm)
- Completed Health Examination Forms
- No Objection Certificate/ Letter of Eligibility (Applicable to Sub- Saharan countries)
- Release letter, results and attendance report ‘for transfer’ students within Malaysian Institutions.
- Enrolment Fee of RM 1,500
- EMGS fee of RM 1,500
Offer letter will be issued once NMIT receives student’s application and payment.(1- 2 days)
NMIT will submit student’s visa application to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) to process visa approval letter (VAL). The process takes 4-8 weeks (based on processing time taken by EMGS).
NMIT will send a notification to inform student on visa approval. Student is required to apply an entry visa from the Malaysian Embassy in their respective country.
B) Once Visa Approved Letter Obtained
To pay first semester tuition fee before arrival. Student MUST inform NMIT of their arrival details and accommodation requirements (at least 1 week before arrival date). NMIT staff will assist student with Immigration clearance at the airport.
C) Upon Arrival
- Report at lnternational Student Office, NMIT within three days upon arrival.
- Pay remaining balance of fees, obtain Student ID at Admission and Bursary Office.
- Make arrangement for medical examination at EMGS approved panel clinics within 7 days upon arrival in Malaysia.
Submit passport to NMIT International Student Office for endorsement of student pass.(Passport will be ready for collection 6 – 8 weeks from date of submission)
Please download the required file by the link given:
- International Student Application Form
- Health Examination Form
- Accommodation Form
- Airport Pick Up Form
- Attestation Form